Monday, May 30, 2011

And so goes life

Today is Memorial Day. Thank you, veterans. Thank you for fighting to defend your people and your freedom.

Also, today I found out that the deadline to submit applications to the fashion show that I'd planned on showing my dress at was three days ago. I'm going to submit an application anyway, in the grasping hope that they haven't filled all their slots, but... well. It looks like I can go ahead and finish the dress, but I have nowhere to wear it now, since the fashion show is out of the picture, and I am dateless for Ball.
Will I finish it? Probably. Will I ever wear it anywhere? Well, maybe I'll just marry someone in the military so that I'll have a military ball to go to. And pray that it still fits at that point. Yeah.

Again, to everyone in the military, thank you for serving, and I hope you had a fantastic Monday Memorial Day.

See how I brought that full circle?