Friday, December 9, 2011



This is Philadelphia, the city in which I currently reside and study. It's pretty fabulous. In case you can't tell from the green tree in the bottom left corner next to City Hall, this picture is actually from October, not December. Whoops! I'd left dead batteries in my camera now for two months' time!


This is my boyfriend and I, standing on the third floor of Macy's in front of the Christmas tree (which is enormous and prettiful, and pictures do it, obviously, no justice. I'm fairly confident that some God of festivities mandated that pictures of things like parties and Christmas trees can never look nearly as cool as the real things were), having a great time listening to the daily Christmas-time organ concert at noon.


Is your country dirty? Don't worry, the British Empire will clean it up! I don't remember where this place is, but I found it highly amusing, hence, it is being shared.

Happy Holidays!