Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011!

Happy Holidays! I hope that you're all having a beautiful time at home with your family and friends, enjoying the day off of work, or the month or so off of school if you're in uni! I'm having a great time in NY with my family, and I was really excited to see my friends as well. I haven't seen everyone yet, but I am looking forward to spending lots of time with people I love :)

 Like M and R! If you can't tell from the picture, M is a curmudgeonly old grouch, and R is a wonderful beauty of a friend!

Obviously, seeing my family is an upside to the holidays as well. It's been a while since I got to come back, as it's a seven/eight hour trip from Philadelphia to upstate NY, so we're all quite happy to see each other. Hopefully that novelty doesn't quite wear off by the time I leave ;)

 Jennie gave us all elf hats!

Jennie and Pierce were able to come over for Christmas Eve yesterday, and while Pierce was able to come again today after spending the morning at his mother's, Jennie is either en route to or currently in New Orleans, so we did some of our presents yesterday, along with Christmas dinner... hence why I'm typing this "post Christmas" blog on Christmas.

 Some of us were happier to wear them than others

Notice the male family members' inability to pull off the 'look' quite as well as their female counterparts. They're quite jealous, as you can see. Don't worry, though -- they were re-gruntled when we gave them a bunch of books each!

Merry Christmas from the M-L ladies!

It's not our fault we're glamorous! I hope your Christmas/time with loved ones is grand, and I certainly hope you got a day to lounge around the house, eating mashed potatoes and wearing bright pink chinese silk pajamas (that's the only way to spend Christmas, after all)! Merry Christmas!