Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Books

I'd like to get back into reading a lot of Fantasy and Science Fiction (I've gotten out of practice at reading space novels). I'd also like to start reading new books again -- it feels like forever since I've picked up a brand new book and read it.
You know, there's a big difference between reading and rereading. There's also a big difference between reading and reading for an English class. That's why I decided to make a list.

These are books that I want to read and review:
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
(books below were added to the list after a facebook plea)
Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Deadline by Chris Crutcher
Sun Tzu: Art of War
The Society of S by Susan Hubbard
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
Potchrowe Harris and the Hallowed Death People by J.K. Simmons (not a parody of anything, I'm sure)

These are books I need to finish and review:
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
I Never Promised You A Rose Garden by Joanne Greenberg (penname Hannah Green)
The Belgariad by David Eddings

Anybody know of any other books that I should read?

No comments: